A

1 Rookie

• 

2 Nachrichten

January 27th, 2024 11:07

Replaced motherboard 3 times already - Alienware x17

Alienware x17 R1

Alienware x17 R1

So I have been having problems lately with my laptop and the motherboard was replaced 3 or 4 times already. Last replacement was on 10 jan and was happy with support. But two days back I had problem in the morning when I tried to turn on laptop it stared blinking 3 red and 5 blue. But I quickly did something and it started working normal. 

Now today same thing but this time it's dead. I have my Thesis two weeks later and these people replacing motherboard again!. Is there a problem with X series laptops? Is it why they discontinued em?

What should I do in this case I can't wait for a motherboard replacement every month! Am am in EU how good is the customer service in EU🥲

Support refused to give me a permanent solution. Customer service said they will help me with a replacement. But when connected to technical service team they said there has to be an issue 3 or more times in a month to do so. Can they community help me understand what I can do for a permanent fix for the issue?

1 Rookie

• 

7 Nachrichten

February 4th, 2024 18:49

Same Problem with support here. Wish you all the best. Not solved yet.

regards 

1 Rookie

• 

159 Nachrichten

February 10th, 2024 13:23

After 3 not successful repair attempts the rule in Germany is: You can request you money back, i.e. a reversal of the purchase contract is your right. 

1 Rookie

• 

2 Nachrichten

May 2nd, 2024 09:31

§ 439 I BGB: (1) Der Käufer kann als Nacherfüllung nach seiner Wahl die Beseitigung des Mangels oder die Lieferung einer mangelfreien Sache verlangen.

(Bearbeitet)

Keine Veranstaltungen gefunden!