Ein neues Gespräch starten

Ungelöst

B

1 Rookie

• 

1 Nachricht

March 5th, 2024 22:53

Aurora R10 Ryzen - failure 2000-0511 with Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM and Corsair ML120 Pro

Hey there,

I would love to get some help from you!

As the Alienware OEM fans are extremely loud, I replaced them with two different options:

(a) by 2* Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM

and

(b) by 2* Corsair ML120 Pro.

Both variants lead to the known failure 2000-0511. 

Then I tryed a combination of both named options via Y-splitter that also didn't work.

In addition I should mention that all options are running and only show up these errors when running alienware hardware check (boot check as well as under windows with alienware software). Temperatures are very well, but sometimes system crashes by blue screen under high workload (gaming + stream). 

I already found out that the reason for this error should be the RPM speed that is too low (2000rpm) in comparison to the original OEM fans (4000rpm). That causes error on test expectations.

Allthough there are threads in several forums that tell these two options should work with R10 without error they seem to not work with mine.

My questions are:

(1) is there any possible solution?

- bios reset via removing bios battery

- any settings I don't know

- any other way that formerly worked out well

(2) what would happen if I would combine an OEM fan (4k rpm) at the 4 pin end with a third party fan (noctua or corsair) that has a lower rpm (around 2k rpm) at the 3 pin end  of a Y-splitter. 

(2.1) Would that kill the slower fan when system is maxing the rpm to 100% or will it just be running at 2k rpm and won't be overpowered as this the max?

(2.2) Would the speed that is set to 50% via AWCC be 2k rpm for both of the fans (as the main fan at the 4 pin end has 4k rpm) or will the slower fan be at 1k rpm as this is 50% of that fan allthough the main fan is the reference fan?

Looking forward to your help

Keine Antworten!
Keine Veranstaltungen gefunden!