Search Results (62)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent

Community Accepted Solution

Cannot Register Remote Repository To WMS

Hello, I've recently installed WMS on let's call it WyseManagement01, and installed the WMS Repo on WyseManagement02. When I try to register the repo to the WMS it's spins for a moment but doesn't actually do anything, it doesn't switch to showing "Unregister" like in the documentation and on the

Question

WYSE Management Suite console setup, Invalid SMTP account

Greetings all, I just installed an instance of WYSE Management Suite v3.7 and during configuration of the SMTP email alert information, I'm getting "Invalid SMTP account" when clicking "Save". I've tried different user accounts and both the FQDN and IP address of the server, all return the error.

Question

How to configure Wyse ThinOS clients over to secure MQTT channel?

Could anyone possibly share some insights on how to configure Wyse ThinOS clients to talk with WMS over secure MQTT channel? My test WMS has both the TCP ports 1883 (non-secure) and 8443 (secure) open but the ThinOS client shows it's talking only over non-secure 1883. So how to get the ThinOS clien

Question

Push ThinOS 9.x firmware with delay

Hello together, is it possible to configure a firmware update for ThinOS 9.x devices, which is executed in the future at a specific time or at the next reboot? Every method I found is executed immediatelly. I couldn ´t find any solution in this forum or somewhere else. This is very annoying, beca

Question

WMS Upgrade from 3.6.1 to 3.7 failed

Hello, I tried to upgrade my WMS Server from 3.6.1 to 3.7. I received an error message during the Upgrade Database step. on the migration.log file i can see that: "31/05/2022 15:22:44,49 Start migration script 4.7.6-4.7.7""31/05/2022 15:22:44,50 Arguments set""31/05/2022 15:22:44,51 WMS Database

Question

MQTT E:LockBoxKey and Cert Password Error

Hi, we encountered that MQTT is reported as 'closed' by the ThinClients. A restart of the mqtt service will lead to following log entries:12.05.2022 18:11:38 [6] E:Exception caughtUnable to connect to the remote server12.05.2022 18:11:38 [6] I:Lock box key received as null12.05.2022 18:11:39 [6] E

Question

WMS on premise join to domain

Hello, I would like to be able to connect to my WMS on prem with an account from my domain and manage users with AD groups. Also I am not able to manage role even with local user. Thank you Regards

Question

Upgrade 3.5.1 to 3.5.2 Errors after upgrade

After upgrading, when I click on the Groups & Configs tab I get the message: "The requested resource was not found on this server". I can click OK multiple times and the error goes away but if I want to edit a group policy, nonce of the settings pages load.

Question

MongoDB upgrade needed to go from 3.31 to 3.5 (and beyond)

Hello! Looking ot upgrade several installs of WMS but hitting the following MongoDB upgrade needed: All of these have the default wms mogodb install with the service named "Dell WMS: MongoDB" Is there a clear/concise KB on updating this w/o breaking anything? Thanks!

Question

5070, info missing in WMS

Hi, I have three Wyse 5070's, all on WES, that are showing in WMS with missing info. They all show offline, though they are up, and you can use VNC to remotely connect to them. The are also missing the Serial Number/Tag, and "Last User" info. Things I have tried to resolve the issue: - Unregis

Question

WMS 3.3.1 29 - Remote Connection, General Options Select the action after all sessions exit

We are using WMS 3.3.129. We are struggling to find the WMS setting for 9.X devices to control the On the Wyse device, We go to Remote Connection, General Options, Select the action after all sessions exit. We want to default Sign-off automatically. This was set in older version of 8.5X, was un

Question

Cannot get 5030 teradici client to handshake w/ WMS

Hello all! I'm having a hard time getting my 5030 (fw 5.5.1) to handshake with WMS 3.2.1 44.   I have a certificate installed on both the device and the server and all I'm getting is the message "Idle - Failed to connect due to a certificate issue".  I am unable to get help from

Question

WMS 3.2 Update

Hi everyone, hoping someone can help... recently upgraded WMS to 3.2 and since then I am getting the HTTP 404 error Detailed Error Information:Module IIS Web CoreNotification MapRequestHandlerHandler StaticFileError Code 0x80070002Requested URL https://*********.local:443/ccm-webPhysical Path C

Question

Upgrade failed from 1.4.1 to 2.0

Hello,I’m not able to upgrade my WMS 1.4.1 to the 2.0 on my Windows 2016 server. As it's said here, I launched the WMSUpgradeFix_1.0.cmd before installing but it's not working. Here are the logs and the error at the end :  2021-6-3 T14:54:25::Setup::352::Dell Wyse Management Suite 2.0.0.403 Installe

Question

WES - Auto-register to WMS

Does anyone know how we can auto-register a Wyse WES device (Windows IoT) to WMS in the cloud? We are trying to use DHCP tags but the WDA agent on the Win 10 IoT device doesn't seem to even bother using the tags.  Is this only for ThinOS? Thanks - Martin

Question

schedule configuration deploy

Hi,When editing a configuration group in WMS, all settings will deploy immediately after save.Is there any way to schedule the deploy?Best RegardsPatrick

Question

WMS Cloud - Event Type and Description are not displaying correctly.

After the latest update to 3.2.780 on the cloud instance of WMS, we now see event types such as "event.type.518" and other with different numbers at the end. The description column is also show "event.description.###".  Not sure if anyone else is seeing this in the cloud instance.  Looks

Question

Unterstanding de-registration Rule

Hi, There is a standard rule active for de-registration devices after 30 days. Can someone explain this rule exactly?Will all devices deleted after 30 days inactivity?Or does this only affect devices that are not managed? Thanks a lot. Best Regards

Question

deploy RegKeys on Win 10 IoT

Hi,I will deploy several RegKeys on Wyse Win 10 IoT Clients.So i create a bat file with the content @echo off REM disable Control + Alt + Del reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon" /f /v DisableCad /t REG_DWORD /d 1 REM Configure server authentication for client reg a

Question

Application packages installed on the device are not displayed, on the "Installed Apps" tab.

Hi. There is a problem on Dell Wyse 3040 devices, in Wyse Management Suite 3.1 on the "Device Details" page, application packages installed on the device are not displayed, on the "Installed Apps" tab. This problem is observed only with ThinOS 9.1.1131 devices, on other ThinOS 9.x devices everything

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!